Beware of illegal non-original products, purchase only from our website or listed distributors to benefit from technical support and access to future firmware updates.
- No power connection nor battery charging required, the only tester powered by the tachograph itself.
- Compact size, the smallest tachograph tester on the market.
- User friendly, clear 4 lines menus, no training required.
- Automatic tachograph model detection on power on.
- Double accuracy of the W factor measure on track by detecting half pulses.
- The only tester being able to reset the odometer and change the sender type on the VR2400.
- Flash program memory, easy software upgrade using a serial port or USB serial adapter on any PC.
- Graphic FSTF LCD Display:
(100 x 32 pix. / 4 lines x 20 char)
White LED backlight
- Size: 150 x 100 x 45 mm
- Supply voltage: 9 to 30 VDC
- Supply current: 12mA
- Case: green-blue ABS (IP40).
- Operating temp: -20…+70°C
- Weight: 155g